Stadium Goods is gearing up to throw a block party like no other later this month.
The sneaker and streetwear market announced this week that it will host a four-day celebration in and around its SoHo store at 47 Howard St. in New York City from June 20-23.
Dubbed “.IRL by Stadium Goods”, the newly revamped retailer’s flagship store will be the site of a series of panel discussions, product deliveries, pop-up shops and parties. The keynote will be a one-day Block Party on June 21 with an IRL meet and greet of the creators of NFT Gutter Cat Gang. Stadium Goods said in a statement that the event will cover everything from sneakers and streetwear to web3, NFTs and blockchain.
The multi-day event is set to coincide with the fourth annual NFT.NYC industry event. Stadium Goods is set to drop exclusive merchandise and collaborations throughout the week with leading brands in the Metaverse and Web3 space, including Gutter Cat Gang, Stapleverse, Karafuru, RhymezlikeDimez, Fear City and more.
“.IRL by Stadium Goods is us planting our flag as an amplifier of the culture and community surrounding sneakers and streetwear, not just on Howard Street and the places we sell, but on the web3 and whatever it becomes,” Laura Sartor, chief product and strategy officer at Stadium Goods, said in a statement.
See below for the full schedule of .IRL by Stadium Goods events.
First day: Monday, June 20
- 11 p.m.-1 p.m.: AMBUSH x Zellerfeld Raffle + Verbal In Store
- This will be an exhibition and raffle of the 3D printed shoe designed by AMBUSH x Zellerfeld, a product they plan to live as a digital corollary in the SILVER FCTRY (Ambush Metaverse).
- Between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., we will grant AMBUSH NFT holders first-come, first-served access to the Stadium Goods store (capped at ~100-120); Anyone else interested is welcome to queue, but NFT holders get priority.
- Neha Dayal (Director, Innovation Strategy) and Yuming Wu (Senior VP, Brand Strategy) of Stadium Goods will have a little fireside chat with Verbal to discuss the product, their vision and SILVER FCTRY.
- The product will be drawn live (via QR Code, for NFT holders, and geo-fenced at the store).
- 12 p.m.-6 p.m.: Metarelics + PFP World Popup
- Art exhibition of the Metarelics + PFP World teams.
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Panel: Sneakers & Streetwear in web3 [INVITE ONLY]
- A conversation about the intersections of Streetwear and web3. Host Jeff Carvalho explores the overlap of behaviors, where we are today and where markets are headed next with key voices in both spaces.
- Host: Jeff Carvalho, co-founder of Highsnobiety
- Jeff Staple, Founder of Stapleverse
- Verbal, co-founder of Ambush
- Greg Locsin, Creative Director BBC/BB3
- Jeff Cole, co-founder of Ikonick/Metarelics
- Nelson Diaz / Long Lost Friend’s Web3 strategist
Second day: Tuesday, June 21
- All day: block party
- Celebrate IRL NFTs on the first block of SoHo
- Hoop bus
- 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Pop-up Gutter Cat Gang (exclusive product drop)
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Gutter Cat Gang meets [INVITE ONLY]
Day 3: Wednesday, June 22
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Stapleverse Meetup with Jeff Staple [INVITE ONLY]
- 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Stapleverse & Friends pop-up
- Drop exclusive merchandise from Stapleverse, Karafuru, RhymezlikeDimez, Fear City, and The Possessed.
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Sneakerheads NFT Meetup (exclusive merchandise drop.
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: NFT IRL Party [INVITE ONLY]
- Celebrate IRL NFTs of the best streetwear and sneaker projects.
Day 4: Thursday, June 23
- 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Stadium Goods x Ledger (collaboration launch)
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Popup Karafuru x Mindblown x noodles (exclusive ad)
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Panel: The business of the web3 [INVITE ONLY]
- A conversation about web3 and its potential to reshape the future of business across marketing, content, luxury, fashion, music, and more. We’re asking experts to share their views on how and when they expect web3 to reach critical mass within their industries.
- Host: Neha Dayal, Director of Innovation Strategy at Stadium Goods.
- Victoria Wells, web3 strategy at R/GA
- Ash Pampati, Head of Partnerships at Metaplex
- Ariel Wengroff, Vice President of Communications at Ledger
- John Jannuzzi, writer and founder of Avius Animae NFT