NEWARK, Del, Sep 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The cat litter market is expected to show opulent growth during the forecast period between 2021 and 2031 with a startling CAGR of 5.3%. According to IMF analysis, the market is expected to generate revenues in excess of US$4.3 billion in 2021, and direct sales channels are expected to reflect positive growth prospects with an above-average CAGR of 6.4% throughout the evaluation period.
Cat owners are increasingly spending money on luxury products for their pets, driving the global cat litter market to grow by 5.3% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. Insights reveal that the cat litter market will experience a year-on-year growth rate of 2.2% in 2021.
The cat litter market has reached consumers directly and some major brands in the industry are focusing on launching their own websites to promote products such as cat litter deodorizers, cat litter jugs and mats. of cat litter directly from the consumer. This helps customers build trust and brands build long-term loyalty.
Request To taste PDF: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13747
Key points to remember
- Pet owners around the world treat their pets more like their families and seek high-quality care solutions for every problem their pets face. The demand for higher safety standards and superior efficiency in applications is expected to drive the market growth.
- With the advent of digitalization, major brands are gradually marketing their products through digital channels. Online advertising of pet products is gaining traction on several social media networks, hence the skyrocketing growth of the cat litter market.
- Millennials and older adults are the only two consumer demographics that have shown a significant increase in the adoption of cats as pets. An increase in posts about the cat option on social media websites such as Facebook and Instagram has led to sales promotion of cat litter products.
- We are witnessing a growing trend among cat owners who are turning to different alternatives with more natural materials and without preservatives. Growing awareness of environmental impact is pushing consumers towards natural alternatives such as corn, wheat, walnut shells, pine, and diatomaceous earth. Due to these factors, consumers are spending more on sustainable bedding options.
- According to the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), approximately 45% or more of American households own a pet today. Although dogs are more popular pet options, cats are making their way and more and more pet owners. The increase in the adoption rate of cats indicates a strong potential for market growth in the coming years.
Major giants operating in the global cat litter industry are focusing on strategic approaches to run promotional campaigns to expand the manufacture of their products and meet the demand of an expanding customer base.
Ask an analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-13747
More information on the cat litter market
North America is expected to dominate the cat litter market accounting for a total of 76.5% of the region’s value share through 2031. Pet owners in the United States are willing to spend more for their cats, driving the growth of the market.
The UK is expected to present lucrative growth opportunities as it grows sales at a CAGR of 2.8% in the European region. The presence of key market players in the region is expected to boost the market growth.
China is considered the top manufacturer of cat litter, accounting for over 38% of overall sales in the region. Driven by increasing downstream demand, the Chinese market is expected to be more popular for cat litter, thereby increasing sales in the East Asian region.
According to IMF analysis, in 2031, India is expected to account for around 21.7% of sales in South Asia. Humanization of pets and increasing disposable income are some of the factors driving the growth of the market.
Cat Litter Market by Category
By product type:
By type of material:
- Vegetable Fibers
- Others (wheat, grass, pea fiber, etc.)
By life stage:
- Unscented/Fragrance Free
By brand type:
- Prestigious brands
- Ground marks
- Private label
By type of form:
By price range:
- $5 to $10
- Above 20USD
By sales channel:
- Direct sales channel
- Indirect sales channel
- Multi-brand stores
- Pet Care Centers
- Pet specialty stores
- Online retailers
- Discount stores
Customization request @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13747
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Summary of key findings
1.3. Summary of key statistics
1.4. MFI analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market definition
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key trends impacting the market
3.1.1. Increase in consumer spending on alternative bedding
3.1.2. Trending solutions with a focus on education
3.1.3. Sustainability and creation of shared value
3.1.4. Invest more in research and development to drive relentless innovation
3.1.5. Growing personal care for pets
Get a detailed table of contents:
View Related Consumer Products Research Reports:
2015-2019 Cat Litter Products Market Size Analysis and Opportunity Assessment; 2020 – 2030
The Cat Toys market share is expected to be valued at USD 1,753 MN by 2032, from USD 951 MN in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Cat Food Toppings Market Demand Outlook, Demand Forecasts and Key Trends Updated
Cat Furniture and Scratchers Market Growth Prospects, Demand Forecasts and Key Trends Updated
Cat Food Flavors Market Forecast Analysis 2015-2019 and Opportunity Assessment 2020-2030
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them achieve their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Now enjoy flexible research subscriptions and access multiple research formats with downloadable data books, infographics, charts, an interactive reading book for data visualization, and comprehensive reports through MarketNgage, the research engine. market intelligence from Future Market Insights.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org